Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

hello aka hunter..
In Response To: Hello everyone! :) ()

I remember your posts.. welcome back... hope your sights still work in the markets :)

I didn't see any footnote about the ES in your greeting... what are you seeing there?
are you day trading, swing trading, position ??

I was short from 1417 to 1387.50 on primarty position with a bunch of ins and outs on the way down and up and down and and..
i caught the swings the best i ever did...until today, haha.. i was looking for one more small wave down this morning and kept selling the rally in out in out... out of synch... so i bought the close to hold... i could and often am wrong..hence the in out.... but with all the bearishness i see on other forums and news... i am still looking for higher.. i think it just completed an abc of the 1419 high... can't say it won't do more correction with more abc's..... whipping.. but i want to be long until proven wrong and will play the whips separately if i have to, and cussing them all along, haha.

i only do financials/currencies and read far more than i post...so be nice to see your ideas again..
i am and have been short euro and will remain so.. stubbornly..which beat me up a few times on the way down.. and short the 138calls since last month...
I am short the ten year 131 call..and it is ok place to be short outright from if they run it up there again...
and I just got kicked with the unexpected bond rally today.. stopped out of the short bond... which i may be reading wrong.. was looking for one more leg down... but we may be in abc up which would surprise many it going up higher yet again..then.. one day.. should be solid tanking...
i want to sell the yen but i would like to do it around 24..and if i see it near there i would start with oom call writes.. tempted to start now when it is at the 122 level..but i am usually early and trying to wait on the markets ... test my patience.. which i fail often...
however, it is the es that is ruining my eyes on the live feed too many hours of the day..
have a good weekend, good trading and good posting, cheers, jhn

Messages In This Thread

Hello everyone! :)
Re: Hello everyone! :)/G
Re: Hello everyone! :)/G *Lee
hello aka hunter..
Re: hello aka hunter.. _ *Jhn - SP 500 *PIC*
Re: hello aka hunter.. _ *Jhn - SP 500
Re: hello aka hunter.. _ *Jhn - SP 500 -- *Jacko
Re: hello aka hunter.. _ *Jhn - SP 500 -- *Jacko
Re: ES Emini follow-up *PIC*
Re: ES Emini follow-up *PIC*