Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: why the economy sucks/Randolf
In Response To: Re: why the economy sucks ()

Jeez I don't know Randolf. I kinda like the guy,lol. Makes sense to me. But hey,what the hell do I know. I'm a Canadian. We got rid of the Liberal government here years ago. And now instead of being made fun of as in the past (remember the Canadian Peso reference?) Canada is now used as an example of how a country and its banking and business practices should be done. Not just my opinion but most of the world's opinion today. We have a strong Conservative government. And there are more people working here today than ever. And our housing market is so strong the government is concerned about all the borrowing to buy higher and higher priced homes. That is in a world marred in recession or extreme debt and high unemployment. Would you believe the Liberals lost their #1 or #2nd place status in the last election and are now a 3rd party as far as elected members. 1st time in history that has ever occurred. That would be like the Democrats in the U.S. becoming the 3rd party behind Republicans and Libertarians (or other party.) I can't express how good it feels. You'd have to be here I guess. I'd like to make the present situation "permanent" but can't elaborate on how I'd like to see this done........................ the word 'bounty' does come up a lot when discussing Liberals though.......................