Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Ng ??/Lee/Trades
In Response To: Re: Ng ??/Lee/ *PIC* ()

Hi Trades,
Thanks !!!
First, I have to apologize - I guess I was getting weary and blind !!! In my post my comments on 50ema were "all wet" !!!
I was looking at the 200ema (wasn't marked then) and it just "didn't click" !! I should have known better from the prices.

I'll have to pay close attention at these resistance points (it was the phrase "ton of resistance" that you used) that prompted some of my comments. I thought possibly you were looking at some form of "price by volume" data when you made that comment.

I have no clue how to judge just how much it will take to break through say 2.40 if it even tries !!

On the RSI 21 and on the Modified MACD both seem to be turning up, for how long is anybody's guess at this point. I'm just a "student" of this market but when this train leaves the station, I definitely want to be on it.

As I mentioned in the earlier post, I fully expect to see $1.5 by mid to late summer.

Thanks, Lee
PS
Thanks for that post on the odds/poll stuff earlier. In looking at it I found some things that led to some really good educational videos on You Tube. Will do a separate post on it.