Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Nat GAs/Looking More Bullish/Trades

Hi Trades,
Thanks for the chart/comments. Euro also.

Finally got connected to Inet. New modem/router arrived late today. I couldn't connect again today so missed out on that 2pm EST run up in Ng. That would have been a nice trade to catch. Just went right up for an hour or so with no fuss or fuming !!

Once I got back up, I had to play "catch up" on the web site, orders and email ....SO... having noticed Dx just ticking up and Euro and Gold down, I decided to go long Dx (at 80.135) and as you can guess, it soon started down.

Anyway, it came back up, closed out at 80.125 so, I'll eat the 20 bucks as I wasn't paying proper attention and it looks like the Euro wants to go up for a bit ....??

Anyway, Thanks for keeping an eye on Ng !!
It does look like some of the underlying issues that were driving/holding price down are being cleared up. Maybe see $3 before too long ??? CeeJay just mentioned one of them, and that gets into the Contango/backwardation you mentioned.

I have to extract the current data for the contract chain and plot a curve. Just looking down that list of monthly closing prices doesn't work for me.

Hope your trading is going well. Will need a report on "Precious" when you get a chance !!
Thanks, Lee
PS
Looks like I got out at a good spot. It's now down to 80.08 !!!