Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

7 L.H/L.L stks/STR

Being there is a batch of these stks showing up on the scan I thought I'd post them fwiw. Others may also want to track them as well so until I stop looking I might as well post what the scan came up with.
Stks that did not show up Wednesday meaning they triggered a buy signal with a break of this pattern were CIE, COST, DOW, HMC,VVUS.

Stks that just signaled new 7 L.H and L.L on Wed close were: ERJ, LLTC, MXIM.

Stks that had a 10th day of L.L & L.H. were SWY.

Stks that had an 8th day of L.H.& L.L were CE, LMT, PCAR, XLNX.

When a batch of these stks with 7 L.L. & L.H. in a row show up it does indicate an oversold market with a turn around nearby. There is usually none that show up on a scan or the odd one at best. And obviously each one has to be viewed and assessed for a trade. And the scan requires 1 mil shares average per day traded and over $20.

Messages In This Thread

7 L.H/L.L stks/STR
Re: 7 L.H/L.L stks/STR/ For Thurs Close