Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Dx ??/Trades

Hi Trades,
Do you see anything in particular with Dx that would hold it down other than the resistance mentioned in your last post.

I was trading it this evening and a couple of good quick $100 trades as the Euro fell off.
I like to trade Dx off the Euro when the mood strikes it !!!! I like to trade it while doing other work in the evening when it swings with the Euro. Also seems the trading volume is higher than normal tonight ?? I could be wrong on that.

Dx broke above 80.43 to 80.48 before falling back as Euro went back up.

I suspect the Euro will drop off again a little later. Would be tempted to go back long if Ec starts falling again.

Other than a rising Euro, I don't see anything that will hold Dx down.

Appreciate any thoughts,
Glad to see "Precious" worked out well !!!!
Thanks, Lee