Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Precious NTR #2/Lee
In Response To: Re: Precious NTR #2/Trades ()

I watched the video and what that Italian manufacture has done is put two 1911 semi autos together. Often thought it could be done myself. You can see the double mag wells and from other angles just two guns put together each with their own slide etc. Even the trigger is a double trigger. And yes it would have quite a kick with the mussel flip and recoil of both at the same time. Must be quite a handful to shoot though and I would think one would need large hands to handle it. I would think being double two smaller calibre handguns would work well also with less mussel flip and less recoil for faster more accurate multiple double rounds. That double handgun does seem like overkill and with that kind of kickback it would be slow to get back on target again. Notice how slow he was to get back on target again. And you know what they say about timing. "Timing is Everything". Just like in trading,lol................................