Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: June Crude//DX/Euro/Lee/Trades

Hi Trades,
Thanks for the chart/comments.

Well, I missed out on the run back up from 81.175 when I was stopped out.

Every time I turned my back for a few minutes It made another move.
Seems like the Euro would drop another 20 ticks and catch some short term support, then do it again !!!!

Little surprised at the Euro trading up going into the close, but is not really uncommon.
Can't be "short covering" !! So must be some left that think the Euro is not going down !!!!

Hope things stay stable into the close, then the picture may be a bit different this evening when Dx re opens.
Don't really trust things right here, but Euro can move a lot between close and 8pm Est when Dx re opens !!!

Take a peek at the Qindex post just a bit ago. That is the most direct statement I think I have ever seen him make !!
- It should sound familiar !!

Dx and Ec are not much off their respective day High/Lows at the moment so the votes are not in as to what tonight may bring !!!

Dx topped out at 81.45 today. Would be nice to see it above 81.5 !!!! Maybe then it will be off to the races for a bit !!!!

BTW
Thanks for checking the fxstreet link the other night. I can connect again. I looked for problems but could find none. Maybe it was just a problem with the Inet path to Europe, and yours is different ???
I like to keep an eye on that site if using the Euro to judge anything. I find that their take on the Euro to be pretty decent.

Thanks, Lee