Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Gold GCJ12 ??/Wayne/Silverbear

Hi Wayne, Silverbear,
Wayne:
Thanks for the chart/comments. Look at things now.
If I read your chart correctly Gold was at 1571 when you saved it. Looks like about 5pm Est. number.
Now down to 1541.2 about 20 bucks since tonight's re open.

BTW:
The current front month is M. K cannot really be traded.
Not nitpicking you. J was likely a "leftover" from an earlier post.

Silverbear:
Any comments ??? Wanted to get back to you after your earlier post. You seemed to express frustration that no Euros were going into Gold ??? I have no clue, I just keep an eye on it, expecting it to do something but it seemed to just be "sitting there" until tonight ????

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread