Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Gold GCJ12 ??/Wayne/Silverbear

Hi Silverbear,
I hear you. Would be nice to do just what you mention. Unfortunately I don't trust things all that much, especially the Europeans !!!

It took about an hour and a half after the 8pm Est re open of Dx before it started to move up. I went long at 81.45 and didn't take long to get up 81.5. Looked like this might be one of those nights where the Euro gets driven down !! Well, so far, it wasn't to be !!! Dx is back down to 81.45 and Euro teetering at 1.2735. Ticking me off !!! Can't figure why anyone would be buying that Euro crap !!!!

Now, I'm up a tick, but have a 2 tick comm. so I'm still in the hole !!!!!

If it would just clear 81.5 and stay up there a bit I'll just let a trailing stop take me out. At least I might break even on the stop, and that 0.04 I have been using is too close as it is !!

Interestingly, when I mentioned Gold being down 20 bucks, Dx was up at 81.5 so in general you would expect Gold to be going down. But there is more going on, Dx is up a bit to 81.48 again but Gold is now down nearly 25 bucks !! I have no clue as to what is going on with Gold.

Maybe the market just wants to make Wayne do work and make another chart !!!????

Anyway,
Good Luck
Lee

Messages In This Thread