Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Lee - Look at NG run!/Silverbear

Well I was out for awhile. Had to buy some black eggshell foam for my new gun case that takes 3 guns. It has combination locks too rather than keys so you can't forget your keys and get to the range unable to shoot. Also bought combination trigger locks for the guns as well rather than keys. So with the non re loadable ammo for the CZ 75 Shadow that I don't have to pick up the brass and clean and reload anymore I'm really getting it together. She should be able to come home from the gun doctor this week after her surgery. Can't wait to take her out on the town.

But with June NG the 2.40 support it bounced off of for 5 days was the place to get long with a closing stop below. Now "IF" price can clear 2.60 it has to do the same thing again. Price then would be trapped between 2.60 and the downtrendline or actual price resistance at 3.05. Still lots of work to do but the technicals have been rising into the bullish camp for awhile now. The RSI 21 is above the 50 line and holding and the 20ema is rising and will soon clear the 50ema which is even more bullish. Meanwhile 2.40 still must hold as support and if 2.60 is cleared that must holds as support as well. Price could typically rally right up to the downtrendline or even 3.05 quickly on a breakout over 2.60 that holds before pulling back again and reloading. By then most technicals will be bullish.