Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Emini & Other Markets/Rolling Over/Randolf *LINK*

Ok,here is the link to the Bradley Dates. I always thought this planetary data stuff was right up your alley. I've never got into it as I don't have enough lifetimes to absorb it all and then use it unfortunately. I have my head full of other 'stuff' that is equally just as 'off the wall' as it is if not more so,lol. But these dates have been tracked for decades and do command a lot of respect from many brand name analysts. The MAJOR dates are more significant I believe (in dark type) than the minor dates. But if I were you I'd analyse the crap out of these dates to see what 'correlation' they have with what you do. I have often come across something that has merit and found it correlates with what I do myself so has added value. Even if it is only a 'heads up' ahead of time it is a good warning. Each small piece of helpful info makes for more success in accomplishing what you set out to do.

Keep in mind just because the 'chart' shows a top or bottom at a particular date does NOT mean it is predicting a high or low. It could be EITHER a high or low. The date is a TURNING POINT' not a prediction of price direction. Very important to remember. But obviously if price is falling into a date you will have a low. But it is worth keeping in mind and not 'ASSUMING' rising or falling prices into that date!!!!