Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

I'm starting to resemble

I'm starting to resemble that other place and "Z'. From time to time, I hate to admit" I'll go over to the land of rejects and see what they are saying. Nothing.

I have noticed that the leader over there, "z" is a prolific writer of nothing. His thought process is scattered and many times nonsensical. There will be, from time to time, a spurt of posts. I'll look for the author and it will be...Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z zzzzzzzzzzzz.

What a snoozer. zzzzzzzzz get it. hahaha

Then R, who I actually like but his charts are f'ed up will respond...usually 180 degrees out of phase with z. Personally, I think they are the same person with multiple personalities, one 180 degrees out of phase with the other...maybe by design so as to make that other place look like there is some activity. Wayne...dead...Anti-Wayne...not dead...dead...not dead...dead...not dead...dead...not dead. Kinda like that.

Let me tell you though...you people are making this place worse than that place.

WAKE UUUUUPPPPP!!!!!!!!! You sissies.

Messages In This Thread

I'm starting to resemble
Re: I'm starting to resemble