Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: possible gold/silver bottom? 7-10 setup/Wayne

Bro...everyone out my way is doing great. I am doing well save for a couple of sinus surgeries this year, one back in February(or so) and one a couple of months back. At least I can breathe through my nose now. Very well worth the disruption because my existence before I had the surgeries done could only be described as abject misery. Told the surgeon I was regaining my sense of smell...that's good he said...I don't know said I, now I have to take a shower more than twice a year. :-))

I've just been plinking and plunking away at the intraday Euro here lately and I mean here lately and that's not even very religiously at that. I think I made one trade last week! One trade a week on an intraday basis doesn't get you very far but for the last 5 or 6 months you about couldn't couldn't push me into a trade with a bulldozer. Don't know why but that's just the way it is lately. Have had a severe case of don't give a #####itis for months now. Felling a little more inspired now that fall is setting in but...I really don't give a chit.

Were abouts in N. Clai are you building? I have an old friend who left N. Cali to go up to Bandon OR. where they are building their retirement villa. Looks like it's going to be a nice place sitting on a ridge over looking the mouth of some river that floods with the tides and the ocean(quite a ways off but still visible). As far as I'm concerned she'd way to close to tsunami territory but she claims they are high enough up to have no worries. Yea right.

Messages In This Thread

possible gold/silver bottom? 7-10 setup
Re: possible gold/silver bottom? 7-10 setup
(Message Deleted by Poster)
went long Dec silver at 14.25, Warren
(Message Deleted by Poster)
Re: went long Dec silver at 14.25, Warren