Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Jacko - Crude spike up!! Brent up $ 2.00

lol my wife is the perfect contra-indicator.

A couple days ago (right AT the lows near 26 something she looked over my shoulder at my charts and wanted me to short Crude oil really badly...
I pointed out that it is a bad time, when things are that oversold you need to wait for a bounce and short in the right technical conditions...
Now she is telling me I should have convinced her to buy calls...teasingly of course.

She did the exact same thing back in late August when it touched 38 bucks and then soared...wanted to buy puts right at the short-term lows before the 10 dollar correction upwards...
Her timing is immaculate.
I just tell her look at all the money I saved us....hehe...

But maybe I should listen next time and do the opposite, use her for like an emotional reversal signal of sorts...

I'll let ya'll know next time she offers an opinion so we can all fade her...

:-)#

Messages In This Thread

Jacko - Crude spike up!! Brent up $ 2.00 *NM*
Re: Jacko - Crude spike up!! Brent up $ 2.00