Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Welcome to America NTR *PIC*

well well well.......a new drawn for Wayne and Living Under and so many Americans about to have the rug pull out.

Enjoy this new age about to emerge upon all the lands,,,it has truly started.

The 'duo's of gracious's' (LOL) suggest the site maybe post some of the older post from times ago, and get a kick out of what the Z stated. Good idea if you can as you will see that I suggested 'hate beyond' the change one could see or think that may happen to a great society.

I suggested that Americans will say and do things in fact that they never thought they could because of such great change coming. Well it's here and many should observe in the smallest spots on earth like where Wayne may live with Under the Bridge and folks maybe be not that far in the future to boot......moving that dial up....of hate is in line.

Here is a link...that has already taken place in much of America today. And, to what that 'hate dial' when move so far upward will do.

Enjoy..your new nation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

With Open Gates: The forced collective suicide of European nations - Extended Cinematic 1080p (American future).

Wayne Fisher and Living Under will not be able to stop the flow, its just to great a world wide move forward (opps, did I say forward, LOL)

--------------Equity market

1) Major world wide LIQUIDATION MODE

2) Major CRASH MODE

3) 1 Second WORLD EVENT (01052016 date)

(North Korea Says It Has Detonated Its First Hydrogen Bomb)

4) 1 Second WORLD EVENT

(The Bombing in Syrian)

Note:

A ‘1 second’ historical event contains several geo social/political and economic happenings; they must ‘dislocate’ a thinking of the pass on the subject or area where it is taking place. Those nation states surrounding are now subject to act or react in thinking towards real time solutions because new and larger head winds have been created, the need to resolve by observing changes the issues at hand and moves towards action.

The ‘Battle of Lexington’ was such an event, the event itself create the domino effect towards the ‘Shot heard around the world’. Many nation states were no longer allowed to observe, but now where place into a position towards taking ‘action’, any action is the case. This does not suggest the action itself will be the correct action that is only determines though histories resolve.

North Korea has entered with sister nuclear states, forcing and expanding acceptance by ‘others’ to enter an arms race.

The bombing of Syrian by several nation-states, cause a dislocation and migration though a large land mass into the Europe’s. Forcing and expanding acceptances of those ‘other’ nation states themselves must enter into resolving the issue of displacement worldwide not just in the Syrian migration. The issue of resolving ‘world wide’ migration has started though this 1-second event.

Both these issues will tax all surrounding states socially/politically and economically for decades, these are major historical events that will in time create major financial habits to be recreated thus moving the worldwide investment flow.

These events are not a positive.

-----------------------Well its time to take the old suit case and move on down the road,,,,for a long long while.

More than likely I would think this will be my last post here and there, the nail is in, and watching will be a money maker once again.

I wish all of you well, even the 2 that brought this site to a screaming halt a long long time ago. More will go as the commodity bust continues lower. Band width will simply disappear the crash of trading sites will simply move off the grid.

-------------------------I just love the rules in life, it a great fit here as they always work so well indeed.

http://tfc-charts2.w2d.com/forum/policy.php

The Traders' Forum is a Community

The Traders' Forum has always been a "community". Just like any community, it has developed an understanding of standards for appropriate behavior. These standards are generally "enforced" just as they are in any community ... through peer influence. At times, however, the management of this Forum will take direct action to eliminate abuse.

A Community has unwritten rules.

... and I'll write them down here to make sure you know about them.

Although I can't speak for the Forum community, I believe that the community would generally agree that the following types of messages and behavior are unacceptable in the Traders' Forum:

-----Great words here above and as to how things just sometimes 'Break down' from time to time even in nations......when others see the only side that matters, LOL...

........which of course is always their side.

Have a great day all and wishing everyone well as always.

Your friend Z