Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Trump makes perhaps a fatal error

just like Carson lost his momentum by expressing his anti pot views (when more and more people are pro pot), The Donald just advised AAPL to cave to .gov on the crypt functions in their phones after having said, and built his platform on, getting .gov out of the way of business. Hypocrite. Any 15 year old hacker can get through. But, .gov gets the dregs for employees... those who can't even tie their own shoes, apparently..

On the same subject, notice Burr (NC) backed down from a similar view less than 24 hours after he took the same kind of position. Got the message, but a bit too late for him, also. See ya, Senator. Last month, Burr made the mistake of telling his constituents that he had decided to allow in a bunch of Syrian muslims because his ideas superseded those of the people who voted for him. Just a minute there, Senator....

Feeling the Bern. and, really thought Trump had a chance. I like how Bernie is going to take care of us seniors. The Pubs want to cut us out. Well, then, pay me my deposits to my Social Security account, plus the interest owed on those funds, and then we'll talk. .gov just wants to keep our money (since they spent it all on crap wars, etc.) and try to eventually force our children to take us in.

These pubs are dumber than rocks. Always want to stop change because they can't adapt. Well, nature is taking care of them.

:-)