Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Mush / the I. C. D. *LINK*

Best source. I get bulk powder, 8 pounds about $200. The 14 mushroom blend. And any single notes you might want. I get the Lion's Mane for its NGF nerve growth factor. Olympic winners have relied on Cordyceps for endurance. You gotta call and ask for the bulk deal. Fine powder easy to put in sauces and soups. Or fill your own capsules. Here is interview with the company founder.

Welcome back to part two of my interview with George Vaughan. George is a botanist specializing in mycology and the founder of Mushroom Harvest (www.mushroomharvest.com) , a supplier of high quality medicinal mushroom products.

Adam: Your main blend contains 14 different species of medicinal mushroom. We don't have time to cover all 14 of these different species, but I'd like to at least talk specifically about a few of the more popular ones if that's ok with you.

Vaughan: Yes, which ones are you thinking of?

Adam: Well, let's start with one of the most famous, Reishi.

Vaughan: The mushroom revered as the "Mushroom of Immortality", Reishi is truly one of the most impressive medicinal mushrooms both in its potency and its wide range of medicinal benefits. Reishi is a strong immune system stimulator and has been shown to be effective in treating cancer in numerous studies including those of breast cancer, prostate cancer, lymphoma and lung cancer. It has also been shown to provide relief from inflammation, arthritis, asthma, allergies, high blood pressure, insomnia, stress and has been shown to lower cholesterol. Reishi also helps to lower the damage done to the liver when exposed to toxins. In addition to being used as a cancer therapy by itself, it is also useful as adjunct and adjuvant therapy helping to lessen the damage from radiation, making chemotherapy more effective, lessening the side-effects of chemotherapy and helping to restore white blood cell counts to normal levels much more rapidly.

Adam: That's a powerful mushroom! Being interested in nootropic and orthomolecular medicine - and other ways of enhancing the mind and nervous system - I am particularly intrigued by the Lion's Mane mushroom, which is also included in your blend. You mentioned it a couple of times earlier, but can you speak a bit more in depth about what it can offer?

Vaughan: Lion's mane also has immune stimulating 1,3 beta-glucans, essential sugars and antioxidants, but it also contains compounds that are unique - erinacines. Erinacines are diterpenes that have been shown to stimulate the production of nerve growth factors and are being called nerve growth stimulators. In numerous studies, erinacines have been shown to stimulate neurons to regrow. Lion's Mane has traditionally been used to improve memory and for nervous system support. An ancient saying about Lion's Mane is that those who consumed it would have the memory of a lion and nerves of steel. It is also thought that Lion's Mane might delay the onset of dementia.

Adam: Also, many of our readers are very active athletically. Cordyceps is known as a great supplement for athletes and might be of particular interest to the NaturalNews audience. What is so special about Cordyceps?

Vaughan: Cordyceps first really became popular with athletes in the U.S. after the 1993 Olympics when several of China's track and field athletes broke world records and partially contributed their ability to do so to their use of Cordyceps. Many athletes have since tried it and found that Cordyceps increase their physical performance and endurance. No single constituent has been isolated from Cordyceps and been shown to be the source of the increase in endurance, so there's still a bit of mystery about this. Cordyceps has a wide-range of uses including immune system stimulation, reducing cholesterol levels and the treatment of asthma, arrhythmia and cancer. The high adenosine content in Cordyceps also helps to prevent blood platelet aggregation.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/022864_mycelium_mushrooms_reishi.html#ixzz45fnTkWN6

Messages In This Thread

June Silver $16 call, bought it at 0.235($ 1,175)
just bought another @ 0.236 *NM*
Re: just bought a 3rd one @ 0.283
Just bought a 4th one @ 0.265
Re: Just bought a 4th one @ 0.265
Just bought a fifth @ 0.260, a handfull
Re: June Silver $16 call, bought it at 0.235($ 1,1
Re: June Silver $16 call, bought it at 0.235($ 1,1
Gann shows-Just be carefull! Anything goes? RONBO
Re: Gann shows-Just be carefull! Anything goes? RO
Bought a sixth @ 0.251, half dozen
Bought a seventh @ 0.230, lucky 7
Bought an 8th @ 0.256, 8-Ball
Re: Bought an 8th @ 0.256, 8-Ball, reindeer
Re: Bought an 8th @ 0.256, 8-Ball, reindeer
Are you Santa Claus?
Re: Are you Santa Claus?
Re: Are you Santa Claus? *LINK*
Re: Are you Santa Claus? / dirt
Every Penny I got / Ronbo *PIC*
Re: Every Penny I got / Ronbo
Re: Every Penny I got / the I. C. D. *PIC*
Re: Every Penny I got / the I. C. D.
Mush / the I. C. D. *LINK*
Re: Every Penny I got
Trout, short Gold is working well tonight!
Trout, uNbelievable that we can both be right! *PIC*
Re: Trout, uNbelievable that we can both be right!
So Grateful to You, Blind Hog with White Cane!!!
Re: Every Penny I got / Trout Man *PIC*
Re: Every Penny I got / Trout Man
Re: Every Penny I got / cordyceps
Cordyceps will git yer MoJo workin.!. *LINK*
Re: Cordyceps will git yer MoJo workin.!.