Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

FRESH CUT BG/SBLC/DLC/LC

Sir/Ma

Are you having one or two difficulties from other financial instrument lender? i want you to take a chance with us you will never regret your partnership with our firm..We have a direct genuine provider for BG/SBLC,MTN,LC,CD BOND specifically for lease,Our lease rate is (5)% x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

All inquires to Mr.Kang Hee Li should include the following minimum information so I can quickly address your needs:

Complete contact information:
What exactly do you need?
How long do you need it for?
Are you a principal borrower or a broker?

We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me direct.

For all inquires Contact:

NAME: Chainarong Orachorn
EMAIL: orachain.advisory@gmail.com