Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

The fly knows *PIC*

two things...

1. need I say anything about the fly seeking out the bigger pile of chit on stage?

2. I wonder if they had to cake that makeup on with a bulldozer.

I'm no Trump fan so these observations are purely non-partisan other than for the fact that I guess I think most left wing, well, all left wing people, should be invited to leave this country as left wing-ism is 180 degrees out of phase with the concept of this countries ideals of rugged individualism, capitalism, and freedom.

I guess it's fair to say that I hate...and I really do hate having to hate...liberals/leftest/communist/dictator thinkers.

Back in my day...we killed communist. Why? Because they are like the terminator...they will not stop until they have forced you to believe as they do or they kill you for not conforming. They are very much like islamist...that's why islam is not a religion as it is a governing philosophy like communism. Which is why Ocrapper doesn't like berating the islam. It fits with his dictatorial leanings.

So basically, it comes down to...do unto others before they do onto you.

Messages In This Thread

The fly knows *PIC*
Re: The fly knows