Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Well, well, well *PIC*

I am sooooo happy the witch did not win. I can't tell you how glad. My mute button is happy. I bet I haven't heard 100 words uttered byt the piece of crap that's in the white house and the only reason it's 100 is because I wasn't fast enough to hit the mute button. That's no lie. I was having to mute the witch. To be honest, I was mostly muting the Donald, too. I couldn't stand his high school "yo mama" crap at the beginning. When they got him to sounding like a grown up near the end...he was tolerable.

I hope he does what he said he will do. I have no idea who he is. The only reason I was for him was because I did know who Hilliary is.

Here's to hoping his business acumen makes things happen for the better in the country because we sure need something good to happen.

Once again...here's to ya Ocrapper and your miserable legacy and to the whore who was to follow...

Messages In This Thread

Well, well, well *PIC*
Re: Well, well, well