Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Dallas Cowboys and a raciest... *LINK*

Man...I have been enjoying seeing this Dak Prescott play ball for Dallas. For one, I like Dallas. For another, this kid can play some football! He's fun to watch. He's for sure one of the best rookies I've ever seen. Just awesome. It's obvious he's a black guy cause...hey, he's black. Turns out from this article he's a mix. So who cares...he's fun to watch. If you're a Dallas fan, like me, he's double fun to watch cuase he's on a 10 game win streak!

Now I read the story linked below, written by some black guy I was happily ignorant of before reading the story. Turns out the writer is a raciest. How do I know this...because he can't just enjoy the kids play for the sake of the play. He has to...he can't help himself...doesn't want to help himself from bringing race into the equation. So I know two things about the writer now...he's a raciest and he's a liberal. How do I know he's a liberal? Because liberal always bring race into the discussion...they can't help themselves...and don't want to help themselves from doing it. Conservatives, like myself, only care about having the best man in place to do the job. I don't care that the kid is black or a mix. I just don't care.

Look at this statement one of many examples in the article:
"Think about it: When was the last time a star called a news conference to say a black man is the better man for his job?“There’s a special irony to having a black man as the quarterback of America’s Team after the election of Donald Trump as president,”

Really? Really? Why can't you just let me enjoy the kid and the game without throwing your raciest ideals and politics into the mix?

Messages In This Thread

Dallas Cowboys and a raciest... *LINK*
Re: Dallas Cowboys and a raciest...