Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: It is a cookie, not a tongue
In Response To: It is a cookie, not a tongue ()

No grunting wheezers, huh.

That would be preferable to what I saw at the gym one day. This old, somewhat chubby dude, was riding a stationary bike. I look over at him and I promise you one of his danglers had slipped out of his gym shorts and he was just peddling away as if nothing was wrong. One would assume he did not know. That one dangler was dangling so low I was worried it might get caught up in the drive mechanism. Had it, it was of sufficient size(like huge, think baseball) that there surely would have been a major league hang-up, taking at least days to dislodge if not weeks.

Gross as it was, it was maximum entertainment to watch the women when one would happen to see it. I thought the honorable thing to do would be to meander over and inform the old gentleman that he was hanging out...way out...but I was having too much fun watching the women. In the end who really got hurt, I suppose.

Moral of the story...be careful what you ask for. Except for the humor of watching the woman I'd much prefer a grunting wheezer to a dangling geezer. :-))

Messages In This Thread

It is a cookie, not a tongue
Re: It is a cookie, not a tongue