Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trump is humpin like a whore bunny on Friday n

Wayne the Terrible would pale in comparison to his counterpart Wayne the Tax Cutting Madman from Hell Who Poinks the Devil's Wife in the Morning for Sport.

I think there should be NO personal income tax, period...like it was before they passed the Sixteenth amendment. Back when we were a free country there was no income tax because to tax a persons income is to make them a slave to the tune of whatever percent you tax them. Twenty five percent tax=twenty five percent slave because you make them work twenty five percent of the time for no money...because you just stole it.

I don't think we should tax corporations either. I also don't know who came up with a corporation being an individual either. They are not. If you have to tax them tax the share holders gain, I suppose.

If the guvment only did what it was charged with doing in the constitution we wouldn't need nearly as much money as we burn through these days.

Since Wayne the tax cutting madman from hell is not likely to get his repeal of the 16th amendment...I do agree that any taxation should be equal across the board no greater than 10%. Make a dollar pay a dime...make a million pay 100k.