Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: cut off federal funds - please

You know something ... I hate guys like you ... And, it's all due to JEALOUSY. To this day, I cannot hit the broad side of a barn with a side arm.

This is actually timely. My brother called me yesterday. We talk .. maybe ... three or four times per year ... which is kind of a shame as he's my only sibling.

But, we were talking about how we used to plink tin cans, backside of the old oat bin ... At nine, we would get our own .22 ... and my brother was slightly more than two years older than I. So, I didn't have sole use of the .22 Remington bolt action ... until I was seven. Whereas he had sole use of it between the ages of six and eight.

However, I brought up how his first .22 was the same Mossberg bolt action that, at that time, was used by the US Olympic team. He had "peep sights", today referred to as "target sights" ... and MAN was he accurate. When shooting at some old Schlitz can, I'd ask him to aim at the "S" .. he'd ask me, left side, right side, dead center .. or the top or bottom of the "S". Bastard would always hit that sob where he said that he would.

He never got into the fowling piece games, as I did ...Gwoooolly, to this day, I love skeet. He's into things like semi-auto rifles .. like a Sig-Sauer .223 and sevens ... scoped ... and open sights. Whereas, I own several rifles .. but the only semi-auto that I own is my old Browning .22 rim fire SA-22.

Well, to make a short story even longer .. he owns a few 9 mm side arms ... Never takes them to the range .. as who needs failure when it can be avoided. But, this last fall, he visited the home town area ... a semi-retired vet was his best friend for years and years ... and they went out with Larry's Colt 1911 (manufactured by Remington .. never can understand), but Larry was nailing shot after shot after shot. My brother couldn't hit targets within twenty-five yards ...

It's just that being TERRIBLE with a side arm must run in the family. Most embarrassing thing about this ... with a pistol, as bad as my brother is ... he is FAR better than I am.

I hate people, such as you, that are competent with side arms .. jealous as ALL balls.

Messages In This Thread

cut off federal funds - please
Re: cut off federal funds - please CORRECTION
Re: cut off federal funds - please *LINK*
Re:I'm changing the header on this thread...
Re: New 007 Movie Starring LUAB *NM*
Re: New 007 Movie Starring LUAB
Re: New 007 Movie Starring LUAB
Re: cut off federal funds / prototype schl bus *PIC*