Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Shoulder Surgery Question
In Response To: Re: Shoulder Surgery Question ()

Thanks again. I just spoke with my contact at Doctor's office. At this time, they can only say everything is ok, but if I hear any poping sounds, give them a call. This whole accident is just a coincidence: slipped on ice falling to my left wearing leather sole shoes (the cause). Arriving for party, busy driveway on Christmas Day. I agree with you about not being in a position to be put under any time soon. It was quite an ordeal for out patient surgery: arrive at hospital at 5:30 am, my wife was asked to leave the pre op area at about 7:25 am so they could get started with administering the regional block to numb my left arm for least the next 14 hours, I was told to turn my head to the right. I saw a sort of grayish instrumentation type laptop screen; a small rectangular probe was applied to the left side of my neck. I went under about that time and next thing I know, they were trying to wake me up in the second recovery area at 3:00 pm; telling me to cough it out from my lungs so I could go home which I did shortly after.