Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Buzz tails...
In Response To: Re: Buzz tails... ()

From what I know of that area .. and it is sparse .. as I haven't lived there for forty decades ....

Austin, although the home of UT and the state capitol .. used to be quite different. Barbecue, post oak .. everywhere .. (although, to get the good stuff .. with crackers .. you had to go to Bastrop) ... Drunks up 'n down the street and .. even the lawyers were c'boys (cowboy without the "ow").

However, when tech started moving in .. The first wave was referred to as Dellionaires ... then came Advanced Micro Devices ...

When it was just TI, in Round Rock .. and the like .. Austin area was relatively conservative. But (see above) they got all of these Washington State and Californians coming in .. And .. well ... Take a little trip and see the difference.

Always amazes me how, some folks, will just LOVE an area .. the landscape, scenery, weather and the people ... And, then try and change it into the hell hole that they were trying to escape.