Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Buzz tails.../Luab/DC/Wayne *PIC*

gross...the only thing that crackers go with is salad! well, I guess you could put some cheese on a cracker or peanut butter but by my way of seeing things is keep the crackers away from the meat. Yuck.

I can't challenge your threat that you know where the best Brisket lives cause my place burned up years ago. Had that not been the case, I'd say we would have ourselves a meet and greet BBQ taste off between your place and my place.

Speaking of Bastrop...I was looking around Austin using Google earth when I came across this place just east of Bastrop. Some dude carved this out of a patch of trees on property he bought. "LUECKE" I've read two stories about it...one he's German and it spells out "freedom" in German or the other is he's German and it's something like his families last name. Either way...pretty cool.

Don't you mean The whole world's goin' to hell in a breadbasket? :-))