Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Buzz tails.../Luab/DC/Wayne

Aint that sum chit. I found that some 4 or 5 years ago and would periodically go back to look at it cause I thought it was cool...now, turns out I found someone with first hand knowledge of it. Aint the net great?

Now I know...the rest of the story. Ha!

You'll have to tell me the name of the eatin joint you are talking about. When I make it out to Austin to visit the nef I'll make a trip to Bastrop and check it out. I might even force myself to eat some crackers with my brisket.

I once went down to "the hill country" with my friend from school. I kept looking for the "big" hills he was talking about. Compared to out here in TN...them aint hills. Anyway, he took me to Luckenbach where we stopped for a beer. It was an interesting experience. We bellied up to the bar where this older lady asked in a particularly "I really don't give a chit what you want but I'll ask anyway" attitude. We told her what we wanted. She grabbed two beers and pounded them on the bar then barked the price at us. No "that'll be" or anything else...just...$2.50(Whatever it was). I was like, jeez lady sorry we interrupted your doing nothing.

We gave her a dollar tip each cause basically...we were scared not to. haha