Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: dart throwing at the DOW or why I can't *PIC*

I tried to watch a few "business" shows. Something I gave up years ago because they're stupid. I have been reminded just how stupid they can be since trying to watch a few recently in an effort to get away from the kiddy news. Failed. These guys have always and always will, I guess, tried to formulate a reason why the market does this or that based off funnymentals. As we have discussed in here the funnymental, while maybe having some value over the long term are worthless in the short term, opinion from 5 people discussing it will yield at least 10 or 15 different results.

Look, I predicted there would likely be at least some resistance at 21K on the DOW. then I amended with suspicions it might become a top.

I knew the point was there, it has been since creation and will be till de-creation. Wasn't sure it would be a top or a stumbling block but was pretty sure there would be a reaction to it. Yet to hear those morons on the business shows...well...it's just crazy. they're all afire that it's because the AHCA did not pass. What are they going to say if the market turns flat or up today. What a joke. I contend it's not because of any one thing that happens in the short term, rather these points exist and price reacts to them. The big boys know it...or maybe they don't even realize that they have no choice in the matter...but what they know, like in rookie in this business, is they ran it up 3K points in a short period of time. This thing never goes straight up or down for any period of time.

My god, grow up people but I guess having adults do the news is not ratings gathering.

Anyway...21K turned into something of a top.