Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Shoes Dropping From A Centipede

walk like a man.

My old man, having come from a row crop farm, had a hell of a gate. When I was a kid, I'm talking six or seven, he would tell me that a man should be able to walk with a three foot stride. Why three feet, Daddy-O? Because furrows are set three feet apart and if you walk through a field and can maintain a three foot stride you can stay on top of the furrows and out of the mud. So I learned hoe to walk with a three foot stride if I wanted to keep up. It was either that or jog.

Sometimes I'll bust out the three foot stride just to watch people get the hell outa the way. There probably scared I might loose control at those speeds. haha