Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Shoes Dropping From A Centipede

A three foot stride .. Hoary crow!

Just on another subject ... I mean totally out of the loop of this train ...

The other night, I had to make a visit, along with my better half ... to someone's home. No big deal, she socializes .. and I despise such (well, perhaps that's an overstatement). In any event, her friend had told her husband about me .. what she thought she knew. In any event her husband tried to be nice and socialize ... My idea of "socializing" is breaking out Laphroaiq , or if it's warm enough to sit outside ..with some good IPAs.

So, he turns on "Fox News" .. thinking that I watched and/or enjoyed such. I don't watch television, so this was a new one on me. Well, it's around 10pm .. so, on comes this Hannity guy. He (wife's friend's husband .. nice SJW, old fart that he is) says, something to the effect, that I must watch this show every night. I responded that I did not watch television and I really did not know anything about him. So, we watch and some paddy-mic ... wannabe "conservative" is waxing and waning ...All that I wanted was to get the hell out of there ... grey haired SJW, the only thing missing was a pony tail. So, he responded .. You must listen to him, on the radio, as he's on the time slot after some Rush Limbaugh guy .. I told him that I have listened to that Limbaugh guy but he's a bit leftist for my tastes ...

You could NOT believe the reaction and look on his face.

Since then, I have found where they play this paddy-mic Hannity's show .... BORING!

Gotta love those SJW's when they're pretending to play nice with those of a different worldview.

It was not the most enjoyable evening of the year .. but when I told him that this Limbaugh guy was too leftist for my tastes ... The look on his face was PRICELESS!