Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: testicles have been STOLEN after he is drugged

No, no, a thousand times NO! You need butcher's shears or kitchen shears .. You have to cut them up into large oyster sized chunks.

You did bring up an interesting point ... I have harvested, in my younger days, hundreds of deer .. some tagged and some ... well ... poached.

Not once did I think about the buck's testes. Probably because .. killing two or three at a time, at most .. there would not have been nearly enough for a batch of "oysters".

When field dressing them, one of my poaching partners would always want the heart and liver ... I like heart .. so, out of my kills .. he'd only take the liver .. I'd keep the heart. However, until I saw him taking the liver and heart .. it really never occurred to me to do anything but leave the entrails there for the coyotes.

Waste not .. Want not.