Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Salt is good for you.... *LINK*

Besides buying the pink Himalayan salt in bulk, my taste buddies enjoy the fiery 'Vulcan Salt' sold by the Spice House. Hand mixed from: Salt, Louisiana Chile Mash, Garlic, Habanero Chile, Shallots, Tellicherry Pepper, Lime Peel, Pimenton de La Vera, Picante, Cumin, allspice and Vinegar. Check the LINK.

That whole salt BS is another medical mafia propaganda piece. I eat from 1 to 2 dozen eggs a day, nearly everyday. And have been for over 2 years now. Ripped some gut muscle lifting boulders and tree trunks, needed hernia surgery. Doc PeaBrain insisted on a bloodtest to see if my levels were acceptable for the operation. Results came back 'normal' and I asked the nitwit about my cholesterol levels. She replied, "Your cholesterol numbers are fine and in fact your 'good' cholesterol is very good." Thanks Doc, that's all I needed to know. Never told her about my egg diet. And get this. She then proceeds to recommend the horrible statin cholesterol drug prescription! I ask why. She, the witch doctor drug pusher replies, "Oh, just as a preventative measure." Right... I think I'll pass.