Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: and so it begins
In Response To: and so it begins ()

the sheriff is correct. I don't even understand people who don't think like that.

I heard someone say the sheriff also said don't shot em once shot em a bunch. I don't know if they were poking fun at the sheriff or if he actually said that. Either way, that is also good advice.

I'm nearly sixty...been around guns since age 5 or 6...had one in my car since 16...and on my person for a while and I've never even had to touch a gun with intent to use it against anyone and no matter how much longer I live it will suite me just fine if I live out the rest of my life able to say the same thing. Killing someone is ugly business and in most instances requires more than one shot. If someone scares me to the point I have to shoot...sonny boy...I'm unloading.

So...good for the sheriff...he may save someones life with talk like that.

Started watching a new show called "Murder Calls" where they play real 911 calls. They usually go something like...911 op...do you have a gun? Nooooo bam. Caller is dead.

Messages In This Thread

and so it begins
Re: and so it begins