Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

mechanic Joe...

For some reason I decided today, the hottest day of the year so far, would be the day of catching up on truck maintenance. Brakes all the way around and shocks to boot. Bought a few niceties to make the job easier...a creeper seat for starters. Dragging my old ass up of the ground really is getting difficult, so I got one of those seats so I would have a head start getting up. Then I bought a 3/8 inch air ratchet. I had one of these years ago...still have the same one but it's busted...so I finally got a new one. Can't use it every where but where you can it makes things much nicer. Brought out the old fan...that helped.

The worst part...20 inch, 60 series, truck tires. Holy crapola...getting them off was no big deal...hit the lug nuts with the big impact and let gravity do her thing. Lifting those big pigs back up and placing them on the lugs...not a old man's game!

Was at the parts store at 7:30...didn't get cleaned up till about 4:00...still have to put the rear shocks on...another day.

Of course...when I open up the computer and check out the markets...finally got a nice mover day on the Euro, et al and I'm out playing mechanic Joe in 95 degree weather. Oh well, got a lot done and it was a good day.

Messages In This Thread

mechanic Joe...
Re: mechanic Joe...
Re: mechanic Joe...