Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Mooched out...

wow! That was fast. Has to be some kind of record. hahaha

Talk about jamming both feet in your mouth. That interview he gave was impressively stupid. Not so much the cussing but the fact he would even go to some liberal reporter thinking that would somehow turn out good and even I know you never say the things he said about other people...especially to a reporter. Good grief, shows me he is more of a dweeb than he first appeared.

If you carry a gun...you don't announce that you have a gun to every blow in the world cause if you are forced to use it in a bad situation you want the first time the bad guy sees it to be the last thing he sees. The element of surprise if you will. Same with the Mooch...if you're going to endeavor to fire half the people in the world you don't announce your intentions to the world...you want the first thing they know to be the last thing they know.

Overall though, the whole process of the worlds fastest you're hired, you're fired is pretty friken funny.

Somebody will probably start using it as an expression for firing people shortly after hiring...I had to Mooch that guy. Get out...you've been Mooched.

I had to do that once...hired and fired a guy in the same day. Talk about worthless as tits on a bore hog.

Messages In This Thread

Mooched out...
Re: Mooched out...