Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Nazis Terrorize Charlottesville

In this country you have a right to stand up and say you don't like a people because of the pigment in their skin. I happen to think that is a supreme condition of pure ignorance. I don't have the right to beat them down in order to silence them just because I think they are ignorant and don't like what they stand for. A fascist, on the other hand, will try to shut them up. If they have to use force to do it, they think they have that right.

Technically...the raciest have the right to stand up and say they don't like black folk, ignorant as that may be. The fascist are in the wrong by getting up in the racists grills trying to prevent them from speaking their mind.

Still...I have a tough time being on the racist side...cause they're worthless. But the problem with the fascist is...as we have already seen...they don't just stop at beating down the racist. They want to shut down everybody that doesn't think like they do...like conservatives...then who know who else they will go after.

First they attacked the racist and I said nothing.
Because I am not a racist.

Tough place to be put in...wonder what's up with that as I think it's orchestrated.