Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trump on FIRE!
In Response To: Re: Trump on FIRE! ()

By not taking a stand against todays neo-fascists

that's the first thing I did when I started talking about this, you dweeb. But what I'm not going to do, like President Trump refuses to do, is not point the finger of blame directly where it belongs...at you Antifa fools who are really the Fascist...beating people down who have a right to speak...even if we don't agree with them. That is what a fascist does. Then they, like you, decide they need to be killed because they don't think like you.

If I were you I'd be worried that your grandfathers would have been shooting at you.

Here's a few fact's you will not accept.
1. The raciest tried to get a permit to march. They failed.
2. they then reapplied with the help of the local ACLU, because, unlike you fascist, even the ACLU respects peoples right to free speech even if we don't like what they stand for.
3. The, so called Antifa, got no permit to march. They did however, come prepared to beat down those they disagree with...like the true fascist they are.
4. This is somewhat subjective, but had the Fascist Antifa not showed up in all likelihood the raciest would have spewed their chit and gone home. They were not beating up on anyone before the fascist got involved.

As our great President pointed out...there were two sides of a-holes there. I don't know why I bother to make these points because you are too closed minded to even consider anything that doesn't fit you fascist views. So get you killing device ready and start mass murdering people like your hero Hitler did.