Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: coffee *PIC*
In Response To: Re: coffee ()

I like these: An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. --Benjamin Franklin

I never attempt to make money on the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for ten years. --Warren Buffett

I love money. I love everything about it. I bought some pretty good stuff. Got me a $300 pair of socks. Got a fur sink. An electric dog polisher. A gasoline powered turtleneck sweater. And, of course, I bought some dumb stuff, too. --Steve Martin

I will tell you the secret to getting rich on Wall Street. You try to be greedy when others are fearful. And you try to be fearful when others are greedy. --Warren Buffett.

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison

A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore. --Yogi Berra

speaking of borrowed money, according to a Bloomberg radio report this AM, stock market margins are at record levels. Does not bode well in any correction.