Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

this is how get to rid of illegals *LINK*

"A Pennsylvania-based tree-trimming company was ordered to pay $95 million in the largest fine against a company for hiring thousands of immigrants who didn’t have permission to work in the U.S., according to federal officials."

Have a local talk show host who rants about illegals from time to time. He writes books on occasion and has one about this. He calls the method...de-magnetizing America. We don't have to deport them, we just have to make it less hospitable for them to be here. Starts off with no freebies...no welfare, no food stamps, no free healthcare, etc. Most of all...don't try to track them down and fine them for working illegally...find the people hiring them illegally and bust their assses.

Bust their assses consist of something like huge fines...and...I personally think they should get jail time. Who knows how much of the 95 million in this case will ever be paid but that's a good start. I had two businesses severely hurt because I refused to compete against my competitors by following their lead in hiring cheap illegal labor.

So as far as I'm concerned, this is great. Employers are always bitcching about this is work American's will not do...when the fact is...it's work Americans will not do at the wages you are offering. Maybe not even will not do for the money but can't afford to do for the money. Of course the government paying out money for nothing comes into play here as well.