Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Shooting...Bumpstock... *LINK*
In Response To: Re: Shooting...WP ()

still...we don't know for sure but I figured the odds were greater that this is what he had instead of true full auto whether made from the factory full auto or converted by himself into full auto.

Used to be the AR-15 could be converted to full auto by purchasing a full auto sear(probably just a M-16 sear) that you could pick up at the gun shows for a song and a dance. You could have the AR-15 and the sear but you couldn't have the AR modified(drilling one or two hole in the receiver) to utilize the sear. My understanding is, and I don't know where the break is in model year, the newer model AR's have been made to where it's very difficult, if not impossible, to modify to full auto.

To get around all of this, as the gun world is apt to do, they made something called a bump stock. It's a little hard to splain...so a video link below. Simple pimple and she aint hard to look at...starts about 2.08. Prior to that shows her converting it...very simple process.