Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Shooter needed help?

I've said...my test for people to get to be politicians is...can you change the tire on your car.

My test for being a media talking heads...can you tie your shoes by yourself.

Nothing more painful than watching a talking head talk about a topic they know absolutely nothing about. My favorite amusement is watching them talk about guns. This applies not just to guns but to any topic you happen to be something of an expert or learned in.

The latest mantra...he needed help to get that done. What? Carting 23 guns into a hotel room? You idiot.

When I used to go visit my peeps in Wichita Falls or down to Pensacola, I always toted guns. I was in Pensacola when 9-11 went down. My sister called and somewhere in the discussion my sister said she and her hubby were discussing how funny it is that something big happened and you're down in Pcola without your guns...long pause...what are you talking about...I have my guns. Sister...long pause...BWHAHAHAHA!! That she didn't know I would have my guns with me just shows, regretfully, that my sister doesn't even know her brother that well.

I have a big duffel bag. I can easily put 10 rifles in it. I don't take 10, only two or three and some pistols. My travel guns, as it were. One time my friend came up to visit while we were in Pcola. Hey, there's a nice shooting range about 20 miles north....bring guns. So, that time my duffel was riding heavy. I had 8. Hoisted duffel on carry cart and wheeled em up. Friend brings 12 in his duffel to show and shoot. Thump, onto the cart.

The latest moron meme from the unknowing...it would take a super human to do that alone.

One man can gets 23 guns up to a room...no sweat.

Take a 2lb hammer. Saw that in a picture of his room. Pop...window one...walk 30 feet...pop...window two. Done.

Pick up gun one...go to work...run the mag dry. Pick up gun two...repeat. etc. That it takes a super human to do that...hahaha bullchit!

Are you kidding me?

Was there more than one in the room? I doubt it but who knows? I know one person could do it. Maybe we'll find out someday unless that story doesn't serve the controller's benefit.

There was no shooter on the 4th floor...there is no busted window. What did he do...shoot some magic CIA bullets that can ghost through glass without breaking it? Yea, yea, that's it...CIA ghost bullets given us by one of those aliens they have in that building in the movie "Men in Black". I bet it was one of those green wormy looking bastards in the coffee room!