Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Playing the trump card...

If, in fact, Trump is a master tactician of the deal one should not be surprised to learn that he holds out his trump cards and plays them at strategic points during the deal negotiations. Everybody who negotiates anything knows this technique.

It's pretty obvious that the DNC and the Turds, Clitturds that is, are the criminal element in the Russian collusion/Uranium One/ Clitturd foundation scandal.

Up to this point Trump has been laying back on dishing out his trump card and taking a beating from the left. This weekend he laid it down. Why are the Clitturds not being investigated for Uranium One, he asked. I imagine Trump was privy, at some point this weekend, to what the Mannifort et al allegations were going to be...and it contained NOTHING about him. Pop...out comes a Trump card. Now...get the Turds.

I repeat...this scandal with the Turds and Uranium One...is wide and deep and the whole corrupt organization is going to fall from Mueller, Comey, Podesta, the Clit-turds, the DNC, Debbie was a man Snitz, Lynch, Holder and more I can't remember...gang perp walk...hang em high.

Messages In This Thread

Playing the trump card...
Re: Playing the trump card...
Re: Playing the trump card...