Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

The Chart That Told Me To Short Costco Wholesale C *PIC*

Costco Wholesale Corporation (NASDAQ:COST) was upgraded yesterday. Mind you, this came after a run in the stock from $154 to $188. For some reason, an analyst thought it was the right time to upgrade Costco after a huge run like this (I don't get it). Anyways, the stock opened higher and then sold off. The reason for the reversal was because the stock slammed into a great resistance trend line (as seen in the chart below). This triggered my short. This is a no-brainer trade in my opinion as the stock was so insanely overbought that it was a huge pullback opportunity. Add in the massive trend line and it likely is a recipe for profit.

Gareth Soloway
InTheMoneyStocks

Messages In This Thread

The Chart That Told Me To Short Costco Wholesale C *PIC*
Re: The Chart That Told Me To Short Costco Wholesa
Re: The Chart That Told Me To Short Costco Wholesa