Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: guy at marketforum
In Response To: Re: guy at marketforum ()

Right wingers...we're everywhere. haha

I never cared if people wanted to smoke pot or not. I think if you can go out in your yard and gather up lawn grass, stuff it up your butt and get stoned...that's your business. You shouldn't drive stoned and if you're employer doesn't want you at work stoned then don't show up to work stoned. Just like booze.

Back in another life time when I smoked the evil weed, I found it made me extraordinarily lazy and unmotivated. If I didn't have a couple hours to sit on my butt and enjoy a buzz and do nothing, I never did it. I've known people who are not effected by it that way. Just the opposite, really. What I enjoyed most about it was it gave me the ability to focus like a laser beam on something I was studying. My geophysicist friend who was a brilliant mathematician would get stoned and sit for hours working chit like quantum physics problems. Problems so complicated one problem was assigned per semester. One!

Also never believed that gateway drug crap ether. I smoked it and never did anything harder, know a lot of smokers who never did anything harder. Hell, I wouldn't know cocaine or anything like that if I saw it. When I quit smoking, I just quit. Didn't even really make a decision to quit it just sort of happened. Got tired of smoking it. Quit. So it's definitely not very addictive, at least for me. A lot of the people I knew who smoked, quit...they just dropped it without much problem.

I tell ya, after puffing on that medical vap pen my friend brought by a couple months back...if I could get some of that I might take up puffin again. That was some strange stuff. Didn't seem to mess with my head that much but my body felt no pain.