Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

emoticons...

This place has never allowed for adding emoticons or much of anything else...who cares...I never use them much anyway. I do use the old school ":-)) " to show I'm joshing around with y'all or whatever. Never liked the LOL cause I ain't laughing out loud so I do hahaha.

I was looking something up on the net and one thing led to another and I ran across this key combo for Win10.

Windows logo key and the period key together gives a emoji card from which you can pick from over a big bunch of emoticons. OK...fairly cool for knowing if you like doing that kinda stuff. I use Office Outlook for my e-mail...that has never had an emoticon list to choose from because it's more business oriented than something like...Yahoo. With the latest version they added the ability to display four emoticons...smiley, frowny, shock and somehting else.

I got to wondering if I could display emoticons on the outlook from the Win 10 emoji card. Why yes you can.

Then I got to wondering if it would put them on here. 😁 why looky there. ✔ sure does. Surprise 😮. cool 😎.

If you aint impressed you can just throw this in the 🚽 any 🕑 you want. 🙀 🌅 👣