Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: alive...sorta...ugh!
In Response To: Re: alive...sorta...ugh! ()

haha...coping...as the effects of surgery drugs wore off, I had an increase in pain...not drastic but definitely noticeable.

I have to do a sinus rinse three or four times a day. Something I was doing on a daily basis as it was. Noticed that before surgery I could get two squirts per nostril with n 8 oz bottle before the surgery...now...I get two in one nostril and one in the other before I run out of rinse. There's a bigger volume of open space in there to fill up so the same amount of water doesn't do the same job. When I used to do this I would lay my head over to the left and then the right to drain what little bit of rinse stayed behind...before the op it was just a trickle...after, a stream about the size of your little finger comes rushing out.

He carved out a sizable swath of goop leaving a considerably bigger hole. So those areas are a little painful at times.

Still bleeding a little making it difficult to sleep in bed instead of recliner...never sleep well in the recliner so a bit tired.

Making myself sleep more during the day to give myself chance to heal up...besides just not having the energy to do much. :-))

Getting better, though.

I've been meaning to get up here and thank everyone again for their prayers and well wishes. Thanks everybody!