Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

it's official...

I have a hole in my head.

Went for follow up after surgery...Doctor ran a camera up my nose and into the sphenoid cavity. See that thing that's pulsating? Yea. That's your brain.

Technically...you have a cavity...the cavity is lined with mucus membrane...the Mucus membrane is surrounded, in part, by your skull bone...inside the skull bone is the meninges liner that surrounds you brain and retains the Cerebrospinal fluid that your brain lives in.

The meninges basically has three layers...pia(closest to the brain), arachniod(middle spider web looking layer), and dura mater. The dura mater is the layer next to the skull. Dura Mater translated from the Greek means Tough Mother.

What I have in one spot is open cavity...no mucus membrane...no skull bone...Dura mater. So what we were looking at wasn't technically brain but dura mater.

It was, however, pulsating with my heart beat and I could see little veins running throughout.

I officially have a hole in my head.

However, I rest easy in knowing that there is, in fact, a brain up there. I've seen it and I have a witness...The Woman saw it, too. 👀