Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: it's official...
In Response To: Re: it's official... ()

yes, yes, I believe it's good for a feller to know for a fact that he's holey of head or not. :-)

I guess being holey of head will be my excuse for forgetting stuff or maybe, just because I saw brain may not speak to how much of it was there nor how well it functions but I forgot the best part...

That thing in my face that everyone was calling a polyp was no polyp at all. It was baffling to me as to why, after many occasions of having polyps I never witnessed the deterioration of mucus membrane and bone from a polyp and now all this mucus membrane and bone was gone. Usually a polyp will just bulldoze stuff out of the way.

This thing was fungal. A fungi that didn't move stuff out of the way but ate it's way through the stuff. It was feeding off of the inside of my sphenoid cavity.

It ate mucus membrane and bone...right up to the meninges lining. That Dura mater must be one tough mother for sure to have stopped the fungi what ate Wayne!

EAT ME!